Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's a Girl!

For those of you that have not heard we are expecting! We are so excited! On Thursday we found out that we are going to have a girl. I use to only want boys but since my 13 week ultrasound when they told me they thought we might be having a girl I have been looking at a lot of girl items and have gotten really excited! It could be interesting with the boys, although they love babies, and always want to see them. I will be 20 weeks on Thursday and we are due November 20th.

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting!!

Mendy said...

So exciting! Girls are soooo fun!

The Bonds said...

Congrats! I have lots of hand-me-downs for ya.

Tracey said...

Congratulations! That makes it even BETTER after having 2 boys. There is nothing like a little girl!

Spencer and Marlee said...

CONGRATS!! She is going to be a beautiful little girl! Your little boys are ADORABLE!!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

PS you could have it on my bday the 23rd! (Thanksgiving baby)

russandkatie said...

I had no idea you were expecting, congratulations!!!

GatesGang said...

Awww Tracy told me you were expecting again that is so awesome we are so happy for you. Trust me I have 3 girls you'll love it. Hope your well.

danandcami said...

Congrats!! That is great! Believe me the girls stuff is really fun to buy!!!

Becky said...

Are you kidding me? you guys are adorable! This is your cousin Becky incase you forgot about me ERIC! So happy to hear about the new baby. Saw your parents this summer. Would love to see everyone. Maybe we will have a little reunion soon. Our blog is
theetchellsfamily.blogspot.com

Sheri Mills said...

http://www.impactgymnastics.blogspot.com/

Here is the cite for Impact that we talked about last night!